Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism
Having astigmatism does not mean you have to settle for dryness, discomfort and blurred vision. AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses are specially designed with two unique technologies to give you moisture and consistent comfort.
- Consistent comfort without compromise.
- Consistently clear vision.
- Outstanding visual acuity.
Because lenses for astigmatism require two prescriptions that must stay in place relative to the eye, stability is key to clear, consistent vision. Some contact lenses for astigmatism rotate, which can cause blurry vision, and the buildup of irritating deposits can make them feel dry and less comfortable over time. AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses are different.
PRECISION BALANCE 8|4™ Lens Design: Designed to keep contact lenses in place and prevent blurriness
AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal
The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens. It works with your eyes’ natural function for uninterrupted clear vision, near through far.
- Clear vision at all distances, near through far.
- Smooth transition between a wide range of distances.
- Comfort throughout the wearing period.
As we approach 40, our eyes lose the ability to focus on near objects the way they used to. This condition, which is called presbyopia, cannot be avoided, but it can be corrected with contact lenses such as AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses. The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens for clear, uninterrupted vision, near through far, and allows for clear vision for the biggest challenges—like reading fine print—so you can go back to seeing clearly without having to strain or struggle with readers.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear. They are the contact lens brand most recommended by eye care professionals for patients who sleep overnight in their contact lenses.
- Allows the most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lenses.
- Wake up and see comfortably, wherever, whenever.
- Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30.
- Top choice for lens sleepers among eye care professionals.
If you are sleeping in your contact lenses, ask your eye care professional about AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses. They are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear and are the most breathable soft contact lenses available.
Preferred Extended-Wear Lens: FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are the #1 brand recommended by United States eye care professionals for people who sleep in their contact lenses.
Unmatched Breathability: Up to 6X more breathable than traditional soft contact lenses, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses allow oxygen to flow through the lens, for white, healthy-looking eyes. It is the most breathable soft contact lens on the market.
Proprietary Surface Technology: The protective SmartShield™ surface of AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses is designed to resist deposits all day, every day, for up to a month.
Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30: AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses give lens wearers everyday comfort. People who sleep in their lenses agreed that AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses were comfortable and provided clear vision upon awakening.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear to let you fall asleep and wake up to comfortable, clear vision.
DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY for ASTIGMATISM
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past. Its design also helps to provide clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
- This lens provides exceptional performance and helps to make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 30-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection‡ available in a contact lens.*
- Design of the lens harnesses the power of natural eyelid movements to help keep the lens in the correct position. You’ll enjoy clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.